Monday, April 23, 2012

weekend update: laundry and music

after a failed attempt at getting these suckers installed on wednesday they were finally installed on saturday.  this is the first time ive had a working washer and dryer since i moved into my townhouse a few years ago (yes i did laundry at my moms place like a poor college kid....but it also gave me really great family time).  needless to say i think i did about 6 loads of laundry this weekend...sheets, towels, clothes, anything that i could throw in there for the heck of it!



sorry for the bad iphone pics
i also got to go to an amazing show with some of my favorite people!!  The band Sucré came into town (see this post for their album review) and played with my friends in the band Finnegan and the Ton Tons (didnt get a pic of the Ton Tons sorry - but they are great check them out).
i also got to me Mrs. Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess.  I didnt take a pic with her because i already felt like a duffus for being really excited to meet/chat with her (she was my gateway blog).  she was just as sweet in person as she seems on her blog as was Jeremy.
The show was awesome.  I got to hang out with my hubs and friends and enjoy some great music...what more could a girl ask for?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So jealous that you got to see Sucre! In love with her new album. xoxo I'm your newest follower!