Thursday, November 11, 2010

meet my new winter coat

this is a totally not going to be an interesting post but i wanted to share because im excited about it.  last weekend old navy was having a big coat sale and i scored myself a beautiful white wool duster/trench peacoat. 
isnt it lovely?  plus who could complain about getting a $90 coat for $45? no one thats who.  on top of all of that it fits like a dream.  usually i find coats that fit ok....the arms are usually too short or wonky in the chest and shoulders....but not this time.  the cut is perfect.  i also bought a white knit beanie to wear with it.  i wish i had bought the red fedora i found last year...it would look awesome with this coat.

now if it would just get cold outside.  the high today in Houston 75....thats with no sun.  the high for tomorrow.....85.  eww.....just plain wrong for mid November. 

whats your winter wardrobe looking like? anything fun?

xoxo
-erin

1 comment:

Karma Darling said...

Erin, I love this! I found a white coat at Forever 21 a few years ago, and I'm amazed that it still looks good. Great find, girl, and I bet you look presh with the beanie with it! :)